Marlborough and Preshute: A History - Janet H. StevensonWilts CC Library & Museum Service, 1990, Paperback.
Condition: Near Fine.
The main part of the reprint, the topographical accounts of the parish of Preshute and the borough of Marlborough (the western end of the town lay within Preshute parish), is taken from Volume XII of the History of Wiltshire, published in 1983; the original pagination has been retained. In addition the reprint includes the histories of six religious houses which were in Marlborough and Preshute, from Volume III, published in 1956, and of the Grammar School and the College from volume V published in 1957; the layout of that additional material has necessarily been rearranged and the new pages have been given numbers distinguished by an asterisk. pages *1-*10. 20pp. Index. Size: 4to Medium (11½" x 9" approx.)